Sunday 26 January 2014

Living alone with steam mop

Since my last breakup, I had been leading a miserable and lonely life. I was trying to nurse a broken heart and making my best attempts to move on in life. Though there were good friends, who were sweet enough to stay with me for a while but after some time, they had to leave, as they had their own lives. Now there was no body share my life with, apart from physical and emotional bond, I was missing terribly the convenience of sharing of the house work.  Now every weekend I have to come face to face with all the dirt and grime everywhere and a lot of manual work needs to be done to clean and mop the various floors and surfaces in my home. It was really exhausting and I actually did not want to do it at all.



One day, my friend Betty came to my rescue. Betty had seen me through the entire breakup and its aftermath. She was the one who volunteered to stay with me to help me cope up. She knew exactly what I was going through. So one day she gifted me HydroOXY vapor mop. Though initially I was apprehensive of this product, I mean wondered how steam could actually dothe better job at mopping. But when I used it first time, my doubts started evaporating and since then it has made my life so very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment