Friday 31 January 2014

How I became a more organized housewife with the help of steam mop?



I always took pride on being a very systematic and disciplined person. At school, I always excelled at academics. Grew up got a nice job with a bank, met Adam, after a whirlwind romance got married and we have stayed blissfully married since the past 5 years. 2 years back, we decided to start the family and I got pregnant with Jenny. Being a mother was a beautiful experience, made me happier than I ever was. I decided to take a break till Jenny grows up and became a full-fledged homemaker. Initial few days were really tough; taking care of Jenny was a full time job and then there was cleaning to be done. Mopping was such a chore; it took quite a bit of my time and lots of my energy.


At the end of the day, I was complete exhausted and dreaded the cleaning and mopping to be done next day. One day, I decided to find out an automated alternative to my bucket mop and scrubber, Google it and found HyrdoOXY vapor mop. Reviews posted in their website made me interested and thought about giving it a shot. I ordered it online and within few days, it was lying in my hands, being explored by my inquisitive eyes. User manual was also there, so I immediately grasped the nuances and set about using it. Just could not believe that what took more than an hour was now completely finished within 10 minutes. God bless steam mop!

No comments:

Post a Comment