Thursday 30 January 2014

How to protect your surfaces while using HydroOXY vapour mop?



I have always liked super hero movies, especially Spiderman has always been my favourite. There was one dialogue which I could never forget, “with great power comes great responsibility”. This makes so much sense and has remained etched in my mind ever since. I could find a resonance of what Peter Parker’s uncle said with the immense potential and power of my HydroOXY vapour mop. If you want to harness the true capability of this equipment then you must use it responsibly and take care that this equipment does not harm your surface in any manner.

One of the commonsensical precautions is to never leave your machine in running condition at a particular place for long time, as it may damage the surface. Always take care to not to use steam on the unsealed surfaces. Those surfaces, which have been treated with wax, if exposed to steam, would take the shine out of surfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment