Tuesday 21 January 2014

Clean your Golf Clubs with Steam Mop



Since I bought HydroOXY vapor mop, it has been regularly shocking me with one surprise after another. First it amazing by being extremely effective on all kinds of surface, then I found them cleaning my household items and the biggest surprise was that, this vapor mop could actually remove wrinkles from the clothes. I thought my share of surprises were over until I found out that it could clean my golf clubs and that too a lot more effective than traditional soaking of mop with water and then scrubbing the floor.


Infect steam mop made it very easy by completely removing manual effort, all you have to do is to expose head of the golf club to nozzle of the steam mop and all the dirt and soil goes away within minutes. When earlier I used to scrub the clubs, there was always a possibility of club head getting scratch marks but with steam mop, there was no possibility of getting even a single scratch.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. cheap golf rangefinder

    ReplyDelete